1. Assemble supplies you will need - plastic food service gloves, popcorn, candy corn, ribbon, and spider rings.
2. Pop the popcorn, either microwave popcorn or the old fashioned way, it's up to you.
3. Insert one candy corn at the end of each finger to represent fingernails, then begin to stuff the plastic glove with popcorn.
4. After the glove is full of popcorn, tie some colorful ribbon at the top to close it.
5. Last, put a plastic spider ring on one of the fingers and you are done.
Today I made only one 3.3 ounce bag of microwave popcorn, and it filled 3 gloves.