5/28/12

A Wish Fulfilled

Stephanie McCratic didn't know it, but last week at the Bean2Blog she helped fulfill a long-time wish of mine. Stephanie asked her employer to gift all the Bean2Blog ladies with boots from Country Outfitter.com. She brought me these brown leather Ariat Fatbabies. I wore them all day and felt so stylish!


I have wanted a pair of boots like this since I was six-years-old. I remember going shoe shopping with my mother and older brother one long-ago fall day. My heart was set on some real boots like these, but my mother had other ideas as to what a little girl needed. Her ultimatum was that I could have the white majorette boots with the tassel or nothing at all. I went home with nothing. And oddly enough, until last week, I never did get those boots I wanted until Stephanie showed up with these Ariat Fatbabies. It was a long wait, but so worth it!

These boots are super comfortable, I wore them all day at the Bean2Blog, and we did a lot of walking on our tours of the flower garden, the vegetable garden, the rose garden, and our other adventures around the farm. No rubs, no pain, no blisters; they were perfect!


I think these boots are a quality product and will function well for work or play. Thanks to Country Outfitters for bringing me these Ariat Fatbabies to wear at the farm for our Bean2Blog day! All opinions stated in this post are my own.


I haven't shown my boots to Mother yet, but you know, I'm thinking she may just approve this time.

9 comments:

  1. Nice boots Anita! Wear them in good health!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I wish I had known.
    I'm so glad you love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good Anita.. Have fun with your new boots

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are too cute! I've been looking for a pair of cowboy boots. I may have to hit up CountryOutfitter.com. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful gift! Love those boots :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a pair of Ariats from my riding days and when I wore them I loved them. Yours are SO cute! With my AR I HAVE to have comfortable shoes and it seems nowadays that my Asics are my most comfortable (on my second pair) but then I haven't tried on my Ariats for years now. They look so cute on you! Ride em' Cowgirl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet post, Anita! I'm so happy that you finally got your boots and that they're comfy, too. You deserve them, girlfriend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for you--who says dreams don't come true! I love them but then my son (a farrier) is marrying a Rodeo Queen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't like to say jealous or envious but I sure would like a pair of boots just like that! BRAVO!

    ReplyDelete