Sunday, November 11, 2012

Harvest Time Door Decor

As soon as Halloween was gone it was time to change out the door decor, so I did away with all my creepy spiders and moved on to something more appropriate for the fall season. There's not much time between Halloween and the Christmas season, but I wanted my door to have a seasonal look, so I put together some simple pieces in fall colors to welcome my guests.




This door swag was so easy to put together; I used only hot glue and florist wire to assemble the parts.



There are three main pieces to my door decor. I used one grapevine swag piece for stability and 2 fall floral stems for the foliage.



I also used some Indian corn and a roll of wired burlap ribbon for my bow. Some additional pieces that I used that I forgot to photograph in advance were a couple of squash and a small pumpkin. To make the swag I placed one of the floral stems at the top of the grapevine piece, and the other stem at the bottom. Next, I added the Indian corn, squash, and pumpkin, then I finished with a big burlap bow in the middle. This fall swag was super easy to make, and Hobby Lobby helped me out by having most of the supplies on sale too!







All opinions stated in this post are my own. I have received no compensation for writing this post.

2 comments:

  1. Your Harvest door decor is very lovely!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty Fall swag you've put together, Anita!

    ReplyDelete