Friday, December 14, 2012

An Unthinkable Tragedy

My heart is so very sad today about the unthinkable tragedy at Sandy Hook School in Newtown, Connecticut. There are so many people affected, and the grief is just beyond comprehension. Hearing about school children and teachers losing their lives hits close to home, as I worked in public school for my entire career. I pray that God will comfort those who are suffering now because of this horrible act.


photo source revlaurabarclay.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. I, too, was a public school teacher and the thought of those innocent babies losing their life's has broken my heart. May God hold those children in his arms as they begin their new life in heaven and bless the parents and families remaining behind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, Anita! Prayers are with the grieving families.

    ReplyDelete