1/15/14

Sugar, Spice and Spilled Milk

I have been working on a few updates at Aunt Nubby's Kitchen. You may have already noticed a new blog name in the title box. I'll still be blogging at auntnubbyskichen.blogspot.com, but the name of my blog is changing to Sugar, Spice and Spilled Milk. I think this name is a fairly accurate descriptor for my kitchen because of all the activity that happens here.





I'm still Aunt Nubby and always will be, but after almost three years of blogging I decided some updates might be fun. My Family Dance blog is soon to be retired, and all my future posts will be contained in this one site. I hope these changes will be met with approval.


5 comments:

  1. Congrats Anita! Its always fun to have some positive changes. LOVE the new name! Best wishes for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a cute name, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to all of you, Marsha, Lynn, and Kitty! I am excited to get started on my updates! I hope to add lots of new recipes in 2014.

      Delete
  3. How exciting Anita! What a great name.

    ReplyDelete